Friday, June 28, 2019

Summers Look Different

 My summers have definitely changed since changing careers. But, they’ve also changed in the sense of how many kids are in tow. Ryan and Aaron are at work all day. Grace hangs out with friends. Kate and Becca hang out with friends, or just be home. I have a lot of mom guilt when it comes to Britten. His summers are definitely different than the other 5 had growing up. He watches way too much tv and plays video games way too long. I try to check in and make sure he’s being taken care of while I’m gone. I hate that my older kids take on this responsibility. They’re usually pretty good about it. Today, it was just Britten and I. We visited the Children’s Museum. It was a little weird to be in charge of only one child. Definitely a first for me! It was so needed though, and we both enjoyed it!












0 comments: