Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Covis-19 Pandemic

 We are in the middle of a pandemic. Sometime last winter a cornoavirus statred spreading in China. Lots of people have gotten sick and have died. This is not only in China. It is now all over the world. They have basically shutdown borders and everything, but stores. 

Panic has ensued and people are buying up all the toilet paper, paer towels, hand sinitizer, Lysol wipes, bleach, soap. It's kind of surreal. I posted this meme today:




I't kind of true! I paid $11 for 6 small, generic papertowel rolls. I wanted to throw up. And what if we never get enough toilet paper restocked? Utah ranked the highest in mass purchasing. We kind of believe in being prepared, but this is nuts. I'm hoping we can get back to normal sometime soon. 




0 comments: