Thursday, March 26, 2020

Our Last Words

 In Come Follow Me, we are in a part of the Book of Mormon where the books are a page long. In the Book of Omni, the author gave words that totaled 3 verses and then passes the plates on. The next writer wrote a few words and [assed the plates on. I find this very interesting. It makes me pause. I don't know why some only chose to write very little. But, I find what they wrote with that space saved for them, very telling. I t made me wonder what my last words would be to others. What would I do with that space? What message would I leave. I created a message board for what I took away from those who have wirtten in the Book of Mormon so far. When it came to Chemish, the take away was that he existed. I hope my existence can be more impactful than that. The words and thoughts I leave behind can bless others. i think it's a powerful message wheter you believe in God, or not. Make your mark on this world! You only get one life!! 












0 comments: