Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Fool's Day 2008
Boys and Poo
The boys wanted to play a fool's day trick on Dustin. We decided to make rice krispie poo logs and serve them to him on a diaper. I know this is gross, but if your boys (husbands included) are anything like mine,everything has to do with bodily functions. Please tell me this is not just my family! Dustin will make up a song and he is amazed because everything rhymes with pee or poo. So, we surprised him, and then everyone got to eat their treat. Kate loved them! She finished before everyone and kept asking, " ________, can I have your poo log." It was funny then, but now I think of it and it is kind of gross!




Ryan and Aaron preparing the "TREATS".




Pretty gross!




Here they are!


The final presentation for Dustin! Looks pretty real. Ryan informed me they need to not be so dark.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

It's NOT just your boys! Those "treats" turned out looking pretty real to me! That will be a fun memory for your kids (and maybe a new April Fool's Day tradition!)

i said...

I want some! Looks yummy!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Um, ok that's NASTY! But I will admit it's pretty funny too! We may have to try that eventually.

Audrey Taylor said...

Oh my gosh Larae, how funny! The music, the pictures, the image in my mind of you waking up to who knows what each day. Life sounds fun! Thanks for sharing, it made me laugh!!!