Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!! Twice!




Alissa tagged me with a hubby tag, and Kristin tagged me with one about me!

Hubby Tag
Name: Dustin Wesley Merritt
How long have you been married: 11 1/2 years
How long did you date: We met each other in February, engaged in August, and married by November
Who proposed: He did
How old is he: 33, almost 34
Who eats more: He does
Who said I love you first: He did
Who's taller: He is 5' 10", I'm 5' 5"
Who sings better: I do, sorry hon
Who's temper is better: Depends on the situation
Who does the laundry: I do the majority, but he helps
Who does dishes: I do the majority, but he will help
Who mows the lawn/yardwork: He does, I don't help
Who pays the bills: Both, I do the mailing ones, he does the ones online
Who cooks dinner: I do, he will once in awhile
Who drives when you're together: He does
Who is more stubborn: Depends on the situation, we're both strong willed
What side of the bed does he sleep on: left
Whose parents do you see more: His, they live 5 min. away
Who has more friends: I think we're pretty even, we both like to socialize
Who has more siblings: Me I'm the 9th out of 11, he's 2nd out of 5
Who wears the pants: He does, but he asks which one's he should wear




Here's his pretty bike! We enjoy riding together!



Always the HAM! I wouldn' have it any other way!(Well, okay sometimes it would be nice if he would be serious!) I love you Dust!



Okay I tag... Kristin and Julie

1 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Dustin is quite the poser in pictures!! Glad to get to know him more!