Friday, August 19, 2011

Spencer's Wedding


On August 6th Spencer, Dustin's brother, tied the knot! We are excited for both him and Alex, his new bride.

Their wedding was up Little Cottonwood Canyon at SnoBird Ski Resort. It was beautiful! I have never been up that canyon before. While up there, it did not even feel like we were in some big city. Honestly, I could have stayed the night and made a vacation out of it.

After the ceremony, we had dinner and then the reception. My kids were excited to have wedding cake. they even loved the dance floor! My girls did, anyway.

Here are few pictures we took up there. I wish I had taken more of the scenery, but that gives me an excuse to go up there again, right?









all the girls: Grace, Becca, Rylee, Lexi, Kate, & Malori



Aaron and Baby Cole


All the girls enjoyed 'walking down the aisle'. They each took a turn being the bride. I was able to catch a shot of Becca. When you weren't the one getting married you got to be a flower girl.

The dance floor was new to us. In our family we don't dance. The girls loved getting their own dance with Dad.






If they weren't dancing with dad, they were looking for a partner.


This little boy named Ryker thought highly of Becca. He came and asked her to dance. After doing so he moved his eyebrows up and down. Of course she said yes and even showed him what to do. He took her hand and even lead her to the floor. It was so cute!




We sure had a fun time. It isn't everyday that someone gets married, so we made the most of it. Congratulations, Spencer and Alex!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the dancing pictures! So cute. I'm glad my family isn't the only one who doesn't dance. :)

Maggie & Nate said...

Snow bird is SO fun!!!
cute pics.