Monday, August 1, 2011

What Clue- the board game- is Really About

How many of you grew up playing this game?





Yeah, me too. It was one of my favorites.

Today Kate let me know why this game was totally "inappropriate" for children.

Kate: Mom, you know this game?
Me: Yeah.
Kate: These guys are all murderers.
Me: No they're not.
Kate:Uh-huh. Mom, all they do is kill kids!

I guess I didn't teach my kids to play the game properly. I will have to have a re-cap. They are obviously playing the game wrong. I don't remember kids dying anyway!

1 comments:

Judy said...

Haha!! I had no idea?! That was a favorite of mine too! In college we even had a "clue" dinner party & we had to put all the clue's together & figure out who was the "killer"! I had no idea we were killing kids all this time!! But, you did just make me realize it would be fun to go buy that game!!!