Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!!




Kristin and I have been friends since the 8th grade (that's 18 years!). Our friendship started when we moved onto Hassett Ave. We ended up living right behind one another. We share Jr. high memories and high school ones too.


I am so grateful for her. She and I have always been able to have good talks. Even though we do not see each other much these days, she lives near Houston, we are able to keep in touch by blogging and phone calls. It is fun to hear from one another.

I love ya Kris! Happy Birthday!




6 comments:

kristenh2o said...

Hi, it's kristen hoke...I'll pass your information on to kellie parker..now hoke.

thecustercrew said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been that long. Now I feel really old because back then I was soooo much older than you. Ha Ha!!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

WOW! I guess it has been that long huh! Janelle's is on the 30th if I remember right- holy cow, time flies!

i said...

I love that K.O. picture...and the Taylor glasses! We are all getting old huh?!?!:)v

Kierst said...

No I am not officially a police officer- I am a bailiff, so basically just a cop in the court room. But I did have to go through 5.5 weeks of POST-if Dustin is going through all 20 weeks of it I am sorry for him- and for you because you'll have to listen when he gets home each night...

Kristin said...

I just now decided to catch up on your blog and saw this post! You're too sweet. Love you, too! Here's to 18 more years of friendship (and many more beyond that!)