Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Much to my dismay...

we have joined the bandwagon and have gotten cable. I have always resisted because of all the TV watching I know my family will dive into. The kids are extremely excited (me too, I must admit). They can't wait to watch Nick and Cartoon Network. I myself like the Discovery Channel. We are only getting Basic, so no Discovery Health, sad.

Anyways, to let you all know of Ryan's excitement, (and maybe you will understand why I limit TV) Ryan asked this morning, "Mom, do you think Larry the Cable Guy will install our cable? I think that would be cool." I laughed, then had to explain that Larry is just a character. There is no real-life Larry the Cable Guy. He seemed a little let down. I'm sure it would have been something neat to brag about. Oh, how sad reality can be sometimes!

4 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Larae,
Elijah wanted to visit your blog and see his cousins. We still don't have cable either buth those are the same channels we would watch. I like animal shows.

Darrell and Alissa said...

I don't think our family could survive with out our satalite! Mostly becasue we record everything and NEVER watch TV live- so sad huh!

Audrey Taylor said...

The museum is on Las Vegas Blvd across the street from Cashman Field.

i said...

How come you can't get Larry the cable guy to come to your house??? What kind of world is this anyway?
Kids have such fun notions!