Monday, July 21, 2008

I don't know where this came from, but....

apparently she has allergies!!
My little Kate is a funny little girl. She comes up with some pretty crazy stuff. A couple of weeks ago a few of us in the family were suffering from allergies. I thought nothing of it til lately. Kate seems to think "allergies" are a little something that influences your choices.
I asked, " Who colored with pencil on the bathroom counter?
Kate replied, "Oh that was me. Sorry mom, my allergies made me do it."
A few days later I found wallpaper torn off her wall. "Kate, did you do this?" I asked.
"Uh, yeah, my allergies made me do it." she answered. I'm getting a little tired of this allergy stuff. Today she colored on Becca's shirt with bright blue crayon. Guess what made her do it? Yep, her allergies. I guess next time your child has done something you don't approve of, stop and think... he/she might be suffering from "allergies."

7 comments:

thecustercrew said...

Kate is soooo cute. You have to admire her imagination. Conner has become quite the artist lately. We have had to throw out all of the markers. He must be suffering from allergies too.

Kristin said...

If that's what "allergies" are all about, then I think every kid gets them--they just come up w/different names for it! :) Kate's name for it sure is cute! The dinosaur trip looks like tons of fun. You got so many cute pictures of the trip!

The Bach 10 said...

Tiffany has been eating her green marker and she has a wonderful green smile. I finally put it up high after 3 clean ups and the basement stairs too. Kids are so funny!!!

Rach said...

Too cute! Our kids have some very rampant allergies. At least Jessica's still allow her to spell her name correctly so we can identify which one's allergies kicked in and wrote in crayon all over the playroom table!

Darrell and Alissa said...

We are suffering from "allergies" here in Arkansas also! Carly every once in a while gets the desire to color with marker on random things- those dang "allergies" huh?! That's so cute of Kate!

Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle said...

Larae, I can't believe you have 5 kids! And they are all so good looking! I can only hope to be so lucky, to get 5 and have them be that cute! I just wanted to let you know I stopped by and that I loved reading your blog! You are very honest and write from the heart, good reminders to keep my perspective. Thanks! It was fun to catch up with you! Love, Janelle