Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coined Phrases

Rebecca Anne always makes us laugh! Out of all of our children she is the craziest! I dedicate this post to her because I want to be able to remember the funny things that seem to pop out of her mouth that make me chuckle.

1. "I promise never to do it ever again!"

2. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mom."

3. "We girls have to stick together!"

4. "You are so beautiful."

5. "Don't smell me!"

6. "Don't look out my window. Look out your own window!"

7. "Take it easy, Ace. Take it easy." (She says this as she approaches him, like he's a wild animal. He's just a tad nervous around her)

8. "Pinkie promise?"

9. "Oh, nothing."

10. "B-E-C-C-A"

4 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha, I like "We girls have to stick together."

Darrell and Alissa said...

What a funny kid! I love the comment to Ace- poor dog is probably alittle nervous- never know when he'll get another hair cut!

i said...

so cute.....i just hate it when other people look out MY window!!!

Kristin said...

Every family should have one kid who's a little crazier than the others. It keeps the parents humble (and the family laughing). :)