Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Thoughts on Perfection...

it's OVERRATED!!

Who cares if the dog came running through the house muddy paws and all from the days snow storm? Does it really matter that you only accomplished one goal set for the day? It's not that bad that you've gained 2 lbs back, it could be all 10! And so what if you were making dessert and accidentally stuck it under the running water. Grab a paper towel and soak up the extra water, that's what they're for.

I feel a lot better when I keep things in perspective. Tomorrow's another day, plenty more to try again!

2 comments:

ChicChat said...

I love it! I'm sorry to laugh at your expense...but its so nice to know that others have days just like me!

BrieAnn said...

I love it! One time I made cookie bars for mutual, and after all was said and done, I realized I'd only put in half the sugar I was supposed to. The kiddos ate them up, praising them several times. I learned a valuable lesson in something I thought I'd destroyed...Sometimes less is more.