Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Secret Ingredient

Today I was making brownies for the kids. They always like to help, so I let them. This time Kate and Bec were helping me. I had put everything in and Kate whispered, "Mom, what's the secret ingredient?"

I asked, "Oh, do we need one?" She nodded her head yes. So I thought for a moment and said, "Love. Love is our secret ingredient. I'm going to put some in." I started blowing kisses into the batter and said, "Would you each like to add some love to our brownies?" They giggled with excitement and began blowing kisses too.

We poured the batter into the pan and Kate said, "Mom, this is our secret. We can't let anyone know that we put love into the brownies, okay?" I agreed. I wouldn't dare spoil that surprise! I'm sure they'll be the BEST brownies ever!

7 comments:

jilliebean said...

cute!

Taryn said...

Your girls are all so cute and have the sweetest personalities!

Maggie & Nate said...

That is so special she asked the secret ingredient!! And your answer is awesome! :0) I can't wait to meet you!

ChicChat said...

I knew those brownies tasted really good. ;)

Shauna said...

How cute is that!!

thecustercrew said...

Too cute.

Audrey Taylor said...

I think you are a good, good mama :)