Monday, September 20, 2010

Favorite Book, Favorite Author

Some of you might be thinking you did not read that title correctly. Larae reading? Larae doesn't read. While this is normally true, there are a few books that I actually make time for. One is my scriptures, the other is anything written by Sheri Dew.



I just finished reading, No Doubt About It, again. Yes, I said again. There is a book in this world that I read all the way through and re-read it. And I just might read it for a third time! I love it that much!

If you have never read it, it must be put on your list of "Things to do Before I Die".

A little part I'd like to share:

"...we have always been women of God. We have repeatedly made righteous choices, on both sides of the veil, that demonstrate our faith and faithfulness. We have bound ourselves to the Lord with the most binding covenants of mortality. We have been and are so much more valiant than we think. We have so much more divine potential than we can comprehend."

Just one of the reasons I like it so much. If you want you can borrow my copy, but you will have to read through all the highlighted passages and my side notes. I think it is a book every woman should own!!

1 comments:

i said...

I totally agree. I always use quotes from it in my talk!