Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mod Podge Projects

I have been trying to get all my kids' rooms done. They are slowly, but surely coming along. For Kate and Becca's room I have been working on some things to hang on the wall. I'm pretty happy with the ending product (however, that K will bug me to the end of time because I didn't get it centered very well).

I got the shelf from Roberts and had my husband paint it, he's bored and always needs something to do. The frames I got from Wood Connection. Had Dust paint those too. I know how to paint, I promise. The letters I got from Hobby Lobby. All the paper and embellishments were courtesy of Joann; they have the cutest paper!!

In the shelf I will be putting black and white pics of Kate and Bec. I just have a few more projects for their room and I will be able to check theirs off my to-do-list. I really enjoy actually accomplishing a goal!!

Here are a few pics!!












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I like it!

Taryn said...

Those turned out way cute! and I don't see what your talking about on the K. It looks adorable! Their room is going to be so darling!

thecustercrew said...

Your projects turned out so cute. I need help decorating my house. Do you need a trip to Las Vegas:)

ChicChat said...

They turned out so cute. I can't wait to see the room complete. We really need to get a craft night going!