Thursday, May 8, 2008

A PAYDAY for a mom...

"Jesus said love everyone"
Grace came home from school upset today. I guess on the way home some people were making fun of a little boy. "He has big glasses and a Pirates of the Caribbean back pack. They were calling him 'Google Eyes' and I didn't like it." she explained to me. You could totally tell how upset she was even though she was not crying, but wanted to. "Mom, we don't call people names. It is not nice." she continued.
It was a proud moment for me. She has always been very sensitive to people's feelings. I know sometimes she forgets, but she is very kind and friendly. Way to go Grace! I love you.

She's a sweetie!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

What an awesome payday! I'd be proud, too. I love those types of mommy moments.

thecustercrew said...

Those moments make all of the craziness worth every minute.

Audrey Taylor said...

Well, you know you're teaching them right when you get to have those experiences!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

What a sweetie! Those moments make the hectic ones a little easier to bear!