Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rebecca Anne

a.k.a Mischief Maker!!!

This little girl is always on the move! I cannot leave her unattended, or something gets destroyed. She has the nickname "little tornado" for a reason. I must admit she makes up for my boys. I've been told that boys are busy, busy, busy. Mine were not bad, but Becca, oh my goodness.

She might be a whirlwind, but there is no one sweeter(except my other four). She is always quick to say, "Oh, I soo sorry Mom," when she realizes I was not happy with her impulsive decision. Her, "Mom I need you!" will melt my heart. When Dustin comes home she is always the first to run out to the garage, and with all the excitement in the world scream, "Dad, you came back!" She always makes sure before they come in, she gets to honk the horn.

I don't know if it is because she is my last baby, or what. I have really enjoyed her at every stage of her short life. Normally, I have dreaded the ages 18mo - 3 1/2, this time I have a different attitude. I just laugh when my bathroom is flooded, cupcake is smeared all over the counters, diapers have been stripped and a trail of smashed "you know what" is in the carpet (hopefully Dust doesn't read about that). I am thankful for her and the happiness she adds to our family.

(Becca 2 weeks old)

(Becca and Aaron, 3 mo and 6yrs)


(Becca 5 mo)

(Becca 1 yr)


(Becca 18 mo)



(Becca 2 yrs)


(Becca 2 1/2)

This is what Becca would look like, if she had her way. She would use herself as a napkin (see why I am so thankful for stian remover), would not want her hair combed, and do whatever she pleased! (By the way, her hair was done once this day)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big your "baby" is! They get big WAY too fast! She is too cute!

i said...

I know the pain of destruction also... Anna is a pro also. Good thing they still look cute with messy hair and stains!

Jayleen said...

Weren't we just having a conversation about this on Tuesday. Morgan is so much more busier that Ian was. I've heard from a lot of mom that their girls were busier than there boys. She's a cutie!

Darrell and Alissa said...

She must get that from her Dad's side of the family! No one on our side would ever dream of leaving their house without their hair done!;)

Audrey Taylor said...

Larae,
This post is the perfect portrayal of happy, learning 2 and a half year olds! I'm glad you can laugh and enjoy it. It is precious. I desire so much to just laugh, but I'm still crabby. It was great to see you guys.

thecustercrew said...

Becca and Conner are of one mold. We call Conner the new Moyer the Destroyer. This used to be Tanner's title, but he has passed the torch. He is just like a huricaine running through the house, and no matter how clean he starts out he always (especially yesterday) looks like he's been playing in a dumpster. But he is sooo stinking cute we love him anyway.