Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Found Where?

So, Dustin got a text message at about 2:00 am this morning. Our friends, Greg and Maria Serrata, sent him a picture of a snow buried Las Vegas! Say What?

There hasn't been snow there since my Jr. high school years!! Has H-E-double hockey sticks frozen over? (oh, I'm just kidding family, I have good memories there)

By the looks of the picture, there was a lot! Very interesting....


this is where I would normally post the picture, but Dustin has it on his phone

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Ooooh, I miss the Seratas! I heard there was snow in Vegas though (and parts of California!) That's crazy!

thecustercrew said...

It is deffinately freezing here. Althogh, we didn't get any snow to stick on the ground out where we are. It snowed Monday as well. We went out and found snow at a park that day and had a snowball fight. Tanner and Wes were loving it. Conner, not so much.