Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sugar Rush

I shouldn't have eaten so much junk last night. I'm paying the price today.

I have been doing so well on cutting that stuff out. I devoured them like no other! Yes, I pretty much ate the whole bag of PB M&Ms myself. I hadn't had it in soooo long, so I went overboard. Now my body is having a terrible reaction! I have a massive headache and I don't feel very well. Who would've thought the day would come when I don't want to see another chocolate thing again!

Here's to sticking to the plan! Gladly.

1 comments:

Rach said...

You're so good. I restart the plan, every Monday (for some reason, it feels like a good starting day) and give up on it, by... oh, Thursday (just in time for the weekend :) and then restart the same vicious cycle again the next Monday!
I hear Grace cut her hair... do you have any pictures to post??
Miss you guys. Lets do dinner soon!