Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taylor Family Reunion 2009

Every year we have our family reunion in Loa, Ut. It is always held over Memorial Day weekend, Fri- Mon. My kids look forward to it every year! Because Dustin was in the academy, we were only able to attend the last two days. That was okay, we were just happy to be there!

They saved all the fun things til we got there, except paintballing. My boys were upset, but we brought our little quads to make up for it! Everyone loved them!

I didn't get the best picture selection this year. I was lazy. Enjoy what I have. Sorry, Alissa



Hailey won in her age group in the duct tape contest! She made a whole wardrobe out of duct tape! There were a lot of cool things made. I wish I had more pictures of what was made!

This little dog had a duct tape cast! She didn't win anything!


Love the cousins!

Kate and her blue hat! My girls loved these hats. i got them at the dollar store!



The treasure hunt!



Still looking for it! The treasure this year was our family reunion t-shirts. Don't have a picture of those either! They were cute! Thanks LeaAnn! Glad they weren't lost in the gorge.



Uncle Kevin wearing Becca's hat! He kept teasing her that it was his! It was a perfect fit!
Even though our time was short this year, we had lots of fun. Nothing beats grandmas and cousins! We had a talent show later in the evening and we surely showed all the Merrit talent with skits and songs! Too bad there are no pictures. Ryan and Aaron did a skit with Logan, Wes, and Tanner. Kate and Becca sang Hannah Montana and "You Are So Beautiful".
We Love Our Family!!!

4 comments:

Steve and Kalli said...

I loved the Taylor fam reunions! I'm glad you guys still do them, they were always so much fun!

Taryn said...

That sounds like so much fun! It's always great to see family! I couldn't believe how old some of your neices and nephews are already! Time flies I guess.

Mhari said...

I miss the Taylor family reunions too. Your family is always so much fun. Probably because there are so many of you it never gets boring. :-) And you are all pretty fun anyways.

Darrell and Alissa said...

OK, come on- you only took a few pictures?! I need more- guess I'll have to bug the other family members to post theirs! The reunion looked fun- love the idea of duct tape contest! Poor dog with a DUCT TAPE cast! Where is that family from- Pahrump or something?!