Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friends Make Things A Lot Easier!!

Friends are so important in this life. I had the opportunity of spending the weekend with some good friends. Me, my mother-in-law (Lori), Wendy (sister-in-law), Tristan, and Camille all had a great time at Time out for Women. It was nice not to have to attend the function all by myself. I have done that before!

I am so grateful for all the friends I have made throughout my life. I remember them so well. I think some people are a little surprised that I remember them. It has been fun to reconnect with friends on Facebook. What a great thing!

I think Our Heavenly Father puts certain people in our lives at certain times to help us with what we will need. I love my friends Kellie and Kristin! They were my friends in Jr. high and high school. It was comforting to have friends who believe the same as I did. They always understood how hard being a teenager can be. While I don't keep in contact with them as much as I would love to, I know they would still do anything for me and I would do the same!

All my Utah friends I love dearly! There are so many!!! They have made being a mom a lot easier! We all understand what each other is going through! I have many close friends here. I hope they feel the same. I would do anything for all of them!

My sisters, sisters-in-law, and mom are family, but they are also my friends! I love them and I'm grateful for all they have done and still do for me!

I'm so grateful for friendship!




"Friends are God's way of taking care of us!"

"The friendship that can cease has never been real." Saint Jerome

"My best friend is one who brings out the best in me." Henry Ford

"The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life." Edward Everett Hale

Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

I remember Mom always saying our closest friends should be our family. I also remember rolling my eyes when she would say that, but how true it is! We are also blessed to have good friends from so long ago we are able to keep in contact with- it's a rare thing I'm finding out.

i said...

I'm so glad you got to go and feel loved. ;) Your are sure one special woman!