Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How My kids Got So Smart

I always thought it was genes, Dust and I are pretty smart, Grandmas and Grandpas are too! Then I thought it was their personalities. They are very confident, independent, speak their mind kind of kids. I believe a good mom makes a difference too. I work my butt off getting them ready for school!

Well, never mind all of that. Kate filled me in on the secret. It went like this:

Kate: "Mom, I know that cowgirls come from Texas."

Me: "Really? You're so smart. How did you get to be so smart? Is it because you have a good mom?"

Kate: "No. I watch Spongebob. He teaches me these things."

There you have it, our little secret. you want your kids to be overachievers? Just let them watch Spongebob. He'll teach them all they'll ever need to know!







Atleast she didn't say Patrick!



PS I know my kids are who they are because they were born that way. I don't want anyone thinking my head is that big! And I hate Spongebob! Do you think she knows this and that's swhy she said it? Too smart for her own britches!

2 comments:

i said...

i hate that bob too! i love her response! wonderful :)

thecustercrew said...

My boys should be really smart!!! :)