Friday, November 13, 2009

The Gospel of Jesus Christ

I would not be where I am today if it were not for my belief in and belonging to tThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For this I am grateful. I am grateful to know what I know, that I am a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father, my life here has a purpose, and I can have all that He has one day.

I lumped all the blessings of the gospel into one post. I only have fifteen days! This means today I am thankful for:

1. prayer- how lucky am I to talk to Him everyday and I know he hears me!

2. scriptures- I know these contain all that we are to do if we want to live with Him again someday!

3. temples- I am so over joyed to know if we live right here, I can be with my husband and children FOREVER, not just "til death do you part" I enjoy going monthly to remind myself why I'm here and what I should be doing.

4. a prophet- in days of old the Lord had worthy men who were his "mouthpiece" it's comforting to know that has not changed, He has not changed.

The Holy Ghost- I consider it a privilege to have a member of the Godhead with me at all times if I live right

5. the Plan of Salvation- I am happy to know where I came from, what I'm doing here, and where I'm going.

6. the sacrament- it's nice to evaluate myself every week and renew my covenants.

7. callings- I know each calling I have had has helped me in becoming who I need to be.

8.the Priesthood- glad to know that God's power is available to worthy men to help protect, lead, ad guide me

9. Service- through the church I have had many opportunities to serve others.


I'm thankful to be who I am! I know it wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the things I believe in !

0 comments: