Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daily Posts

I want to try to do better on my blog this year. I count this as my jounal. A family journal. My goal is to print off each year and it will be our family story. I'm not very consistant of giving everyone equal time. The girls are home so much more (and like to get pictures taken) so they get more stories told. I was trying to think of a way to get my boys on here more. I decided that I would assign each member of our family a day of the week. I will tell what they have been doing and make sure to write what struggles, changes, or anything of that nature, is going on in their life. I figure if I do this, we will have an accurate account of our family life. I plan for the schedule to go like this:

Monday- Ryan
Tuesday- Aaron
Wednesday- Garce
Thursady- Kate
Friday- Becca
Saturday- Dustin
Sunday- Me and any family news

Hopefuly this gets me motivated!

1 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's a great idea- I too try hard to find a balance of my kids each getting mentioned on here. It seems like Baylee gets the most- she's the youngest, at home with me all.the.time. and let's face it she's a pretty cute stinker! I'm going to try something similar to what you are doing- maybe then I can get them all?