Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nervous

I am totally being terrible at keeping up on this blog. I have things to share, they will come later...

I just wanted to note that tomorrow I become an out- of- the- house working mom. I'm a little nervous. I have done this job before, so it's not about that. It's about how this will affect my family. I feel it will not be so great a change, but we'll see. I am already going to miss Becca's first award at school. It made me sad. I will have to remember to take pictures when I get home. Awards are important. She works hard to earn them and I worked hard to prepare her!!! Not feeling it is off to a good start.

2 comments:

BrieAnn said...

Good luck today!

ChicChat said...

I know how you feel. But look at it this way, you may be out of the house for a few hours in the day, but when you come home...you come home to just your family. I think that is a blessing you have been waiting for.