Friday, January 20, 2012

I Believe Aliens Have My Daughter

All my children are obedient. They have their moments, but all-in-all they do as they are asked. Our daughter, Rebecca, has always done well. She is happy to please. She loves to see the smile on your face.

Well,lately, this has taken a 180* turn. I find myself having to ask atleast 50 times- probably not 50, but it feels like that in the moment- before she even acknowledges me. Then it will be another 10 before she does it! And ONLY after I have raised my voice and threatened heavily! What is it? I would really like to remedy this issue. I know I had this a little with the others, but she is stuck in some stage, or something.

To Whom it may Concern:

If you have taken my obedient, well behaved, pleasant child, will you please return her? No questions asked. Just drop her off, or beam her down, and walk away. Oh, but don't forget to take the imposter with you. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Mother of the Merrit Household

1 comments:

Judy said...

Ugh!!! That sounds like 3 of my 5 kids!!! How old is she?? My oldest daughter is starting to out grow it and is doing much better but my 7 year old is just starting into it!!!