Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday: Jesus Rises From The Dead

 Women who were faithful to Jesus came in the early morning to care for his body. They were worried who would move the large stone. When they arrived, to their surprise the stone was moved. They saw 2 angels. “Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen.” They ran to tell the apostles. The scripture says Peter and John came running to the tomb. It was empty. The only thing in the tomb was Jesus’ burial clothes. Jesus conquered death! Because He lives, I know I will too. Today is my father’s 83rd birthday. Do you know how much peace the message of Easter brings me? I know death is not the end. I know I will see my dad again. I know my children will get to know the grandpa they never had the opportunity to know in this life. All this because of the great Plan of a loving God. A Plan of Happiness. A Plan of Mercy. And I can’t wait until the day I see my dad again! I will hug him. I will cry. And I will thank Jesus. I love Jesus! And He loves me!







Too much sun in our eyes. Too much hair on our heads. But never too much love for the Easter season! Happy Easter from quarantine!!

0 comments: