Monday, April 13, 2020

Senior Year A Bummer

 This year to graduate has been a reall bummer. Many schools are doing a virtual graduation instead of in person. My Grace has been pretty bummed. Prom and Last Chance dances have already been cancelled. Deep down we know it's the best choice, but these kids never get these moments back. I guess they will have something dofferent to tell their posterity. 

An amazing thing to witness has been all the work people have done to make it as memorable as they can. I've adopted 3 other seniors in high school and sent them some of their favorite things. Kids All over the state of Utah! And a neighbor lovingly adopted my Grace. All over social media people have posted teir own senior pictures in supposrt. I know it does nothing, but it's been fun to see creative ways to show these kids they are loved and how bad we feel for them. We love the calss of 2020!!











0 comments: