Sunday, April 5, 2020

Palm Sunday: Jesus' Triumphant Entry Into Jerusamlem

 On this Palm Sunday we read of Jesus’ entry on a colt into Jerusalem, fulfilling prophecy. The crowd laid palm leaves before him, preparing the way for Him. They cried Hosannas, praising Him. Today, we talked about how we could help “prepare the way” for Jesus to come again. And we were able to cry Hosannas in our General Conference. A global Hosanna Shout! In our Faith, we wave white handkerchiefs as we do this, but the Merritts didn’t have any. So, I cut up a clean, white flat sheet. We don’t use flat sheets in our home, so it was the perfect solution! They were not beautiful. In fact, the lines were crooked and splintered. It reminded me of most of my offerings to The Lord. I’m not perfect, but His grace is sufficient to make my crooked lines straight, and splinting edges clean. I’m so grateful for Him! “Hosanna! Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord!”






0 comments: