Saturday, April 18, 2020

Quarantine

 



 I haven’t been at home as much as my family. My job is considered “essential”. And Dustin’s work had them home long before the governor did. But, I’ve definitely been home more than I’m used to. And working from home is an adventure in itself! My teens are good to do their work. Britten is in dual immersion, so Portuguese has been fun! I will always laugh that “=“ is pronounced “ee-gwa-wa”. 🤣 I’m an introvert by nature. I like being home, doing my own thing. Especially love sweats and t shirts everyday!! But, I’ll admit, the other day I was struggling big time! I was done being in the same environment, watching tv, or passing time on my phone. I’m a laid back person, but I hate idleness! I’m not sure I’ll ever get used to it. So I need a new plan now that they’ve extended our stay home, stay safe until May 1. I've never had so much time for me...I kinda don’t know what to do with it. Finding myself again, I guess.

0 comments: