Friday, September 26, 2008

MY New Book...

I try to read my scriptures everyday. I do pretty good, but I felt I needed something more. I don't have much extra time to do all that I want, but I feel I have a few minutes to spare reading a good, uplifting book. I love Sheri Dew and was in the store and found this one on the clearance table. Can't beat that!

It was the pick-me-up I desperately needed! This book was written to help you find the reasons you were sent here and to fulfill them. I have started a journal of my readings. Every quote that I like will find a spot in it. I am thinking that I want to start a separate blog for my quotes. I need some help to know how to do the labels, so I can add different topics. That way you can click on a topic and bring up all the quotes in that category. (Atleast one part of my life should be organized, better to be the spiritual side,right?) Can't wait to hear how and get started. Thanks so much!

I apologize in advance for my thoughts for the day. They will most likely come from this source. Hope you all like Sister Dew as much as me!

3 comments:

jilliebean said...

Love that book! It's a life changer for sure! As far as the labels go, I think after you write your post but before you click on the 'Post to Blog' button, you just have to type in a category name. Then in your customize layout page, click on add page elements and you can add the labels to the side of your blog. If that's confusing, email or call me and I can try to explain in more detail.

Audrey Taylor said...

I was actually at the bookstore the other day and picked up God Wants A Powerful People by Sheri Dew.
And... I invited that friend to the RS Broadcast today :)
Larae you are so good and I'm glad you are my sister!

The Bach 10 said...

One of my favorites. Maybe I will read it again. I am almost done with God Wants a Powerful People. Then we could be reading it together!!