Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Strange Request!!!

After family night tonight, we were sitting down and having our ice cream. Ryan out of the blue said, "Mom, I want armpit hair," as if I was a magic genie and could grant his wish.

I laughed and said, "Sorry pal. I can't give that to you."

I just got a kick out of his request. When he actually goes through puberty, I doubt he will want all that comes with it. Apparently he has a friend who has a whole bunch. He was bragging about how hairy his pits were. BOYS!? My kids are growing up way too fast.

5 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

OK< my kids my be strange for watching CNN on hurricanes, but yours are not so normal either!! NASTY!! Good thing we love Ryan!

The Bach 10 said...

Tell Ryan he can have mine. It is blonde and thin. Then I won't have to shave anymore!!

The Bach 10 said...

Dude this is Tayler and you don't want hair right there. I mean i have arm pit hair i and wish i diden't. But you'll get soon don't worry :)

Tayler Bach

Jayleen said...

That's hilarious!!!! Ian had to start wearing deodrant about 6 months ago. He was really embarrased about it. I can totally see Ryan saying that...what a character! BOYS...is right!

Audrey Taylor said...

Ha ha hah aaaah! That is good!