Friday, October 17, 2008

Today I Was Made Queen

Kate loves to play pretend. We always play some sort of "let's pretend." Today she was the teenage princess and she made me queen. We lived in a castle located at the top of the playground, had pretty dresses, and talked politely. A princess always uses her manners.

She squeezed my face between her tiny hands and said, "You're beautiful, mama. I love you." I am always mesmerized by her cute little smile and her genuine love for me. That is pure joy.

3 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

If I could describe that scene, I would say Kate is showing the Pure Love of Christ. It fills me up to hear these moments when through our children, we feel God's love for us.

Rach said...

You are an amazing example to me. Such a good mom. Thanks for sharing these fun moments. It makes me realize how precious our little ones truly are!

thecustercrew said...

What a great Mom moment. We love that litte Kate. She is soooo cute!