Thursday, October 2, 2008

A four year-old, a pen, and 1 distracted mother...

Last night I was a little occupied -I was blog surfing. It was late, so I tuned off the computer and went to get ready for bed. Becca was still up due to a late nap. I looked at her and she had a few pen markings on her. I ignored it and put her to bed. I next scooped up Kate and noticed she had more than a few pen markings all over her. She was asleep, so I decided to talk to her about it in the morning.

This morning she explained, "Mom I made me some friends! I needed some friends."

"Well, what about your sister?" I asked.

"Oh, well she needed some too," she said as a matter of fact.

I thought,"Well I guess we're wearing pants today. Good thing it's cool today."

As I washed her friends away, Kate said,"Oh, good. They were being mean." She makes me laugh.

These crazy girls. I never know what will happen with them! Here are some pics of their "friends." Sorry for the immodest shots. You wouldn't be able to see them if they had their pants on.



There was a friend on each knee,








one on each foot.






Becca's were just everywhere!



Their faces say it all.
How can you get angry at these cute little mugs?

6 comments:

Rach said...

How cute are they! I love how innocent kids are. I'm glad you got pictures and documented the story so you can share it with them when their kids do something similar :)

The Bach 10 said...

So very cute! I should have taken pictures of Tiffany the other day when she got marker all over!!

jilliebean said...

So cute, and so creative! I love the foot friend!

Taryn said...

Wendy and I are sitting here reading blogs and we couldn't help but laugh out loud at this little story! I thought you were leading up to writing on the walls, good thing it wasn't that!

Yeah, i just figured out how to do collages. You have to upload some free software. Go to http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php After you load the program you click on the page tab and there are a whole bunch of templates that you can choose. Then you just drag your photos onto them and can size them however ya want. It's pretty cool. Let me know if you get stuck and need any help.

thecustercrew said...

What cute girls. I am so glad they were able to make some new friends. At least their friends weren't on the walls.

i said...

being cute really helps you get out of lots of trouble! they sure pulled it off well! :)